ClamAV offers a versions of ClamAV for Microsoft Windows compatible with both 32bit and 64bit versions of Windows 7 and newer.
We provide both two install packages for Windows:
Portable Install Package
- Zip file containing all you need to run ClamAV without running an installer.
- Traditional executable installer that will install ClamAV in the "Program Files" directory.
In addition to the above ClamAV versions that run on Windows, Cisco offers more endpoint security products powered in-part by ClamAV. These are:
- Cisco Secure Endpoint (formerly Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) for Endpoints)
- Secure Endpoint prevents threats at point of entry, then continuously tracks every file it lets onto your endpoints. AMP can uncover even the most advanced threats, including fileless malware and ransomware.
- Secure Endpoint is subscription-based, managed through a web-based management console, and may be deployed on a variety of platforms to include Windows, macOS, and Linux operating systems.
- For details, please visit the Cisco Secure Endpoint website.
ClamAV is available for Windows with the same scanning and detection capabilities available when using ClamAV on macOS and Linux, with exception to the On-Access Scanning feature (Linux).
ClamWin is a free application that provides a graphical front-end for ClamAV, similar to ClamTk. ClamWin is maintained by ClamWin Pty Ltd., and has no association with ClamAV or Cisco.
No. Users that want a lighter memory footprint and additional advanced detection features of an endpoint security suite should look to Cisco Secure Endpoint.
Please report Undetected Malware here.
Please report False Positives here.
Yes. You can find both versions at ClamAV/downloads.